Thursday, September 6, 2007

High


When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high
Though its darker than december
What's ahead is a different colour
One day we're gonna get so high

And at the end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the end
And wonder how we made it through the night
At the end of the day
Remember the way
We stayed so close to the end
We'll remember it was me and you

Cause we are gonna be
Forever you and me
You will always keep it flying high in the sky
Of love
Don't you think its time you started
Doing what we always wanted
One day we're gonna get so high
Cause even the impossible
Is easy when we got each other
One day we're gonna get so high

- Lighthouse Family-

me and jare used to love and sing this song over and over again back then. aah and last nite when i heard this song played on wendy's iTunes, those memories are suddenly came up. i really missed her a lot. its been 19 days since she's gone. hard to describe how i feel. sometimes i can feel her soul watching me from the distance, so i can't cry. i won't let her see me crying.. i know she hates it. i know..

may you rest in peace, Jaredita Subandriyo. enjoy heaven :)



2 comments:

missicality said...

Dita, I'm sorry I never did offer my condolences over your loss.. Losing people closest to your heart never gets any easier with time or age, and it's very unfortunate you had to experience losing your best friend so soon :(

This reminded me of how short life can be. Very sad, but true. Gw jadi suka mikir what have I done today to make other people upset, sad, happy and sometimes gw jadi takut2 sendiri.. But I guess as long as you take one day at a time, make the most of your life - which by the looks of it, your bestie did, so many people cared for her - it becomes easier to accept yah?

I didn't know Jaredita, but clearly you were both lucky to have had each other in your lives :)

Andita Vernada said...

*speechless*

aduh mir, your words really knocks my heart.. thanks yaa..