Friday, October 3, 2008

What Do You Think?

While at work, a guy came in to have a cup of latte. I knew him, because he comes to Michel's literally everyday. Twice - three times a day, to be exact. Honestly, I don't know why but I don't really like him.

So anyway, he called me and asked what I'm gonna do this weekend. Going to Royal Show, I answered. Guess what, he said "SO YOU'RE RICH, EH?"

That was a very RUDE comment for me. I don't even know him, hey! It's like, did he really think that I can't afford to pay the ticket and enjoy the rides and games? Okay, I actually have bought a discounted ticket for tomorrow, which cost me 10 bucks (normal price is 24 bucks). Does that make me RICH? I don't know with you guys, but if I were him, I wouldn't be dare to say something as insanely stupid as that.

That kind of comment often come from someone I barely know. Well, of course! Because the people I close with wouldn't be too discorteous to throw such an offensively shallow comment!


ps. maybe i'm just being overly sensitive. BUT! really, if you experience this kind of situation yourslef, you'll understand how impolite it feels.

No comments: