Monday, September 1, 2008

I've been tagged ! (by Neng Shesa)

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Myself, my family, my friends.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Oh I don't remember. I think it was heaps of Koko Black chocolates.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Anywhere in Jakarta.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
24-25, hopefully :)

5) Are you in love?
sort of :)

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Djimbaran. A romantic dinner with superboii.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Hardly Working, by Betsy Burke.

8) What is your full name?
Andita Vernada.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both of them, of course.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Any new-born babies lah. Hehehe.

11) Christina or Britney?
Christina !

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Yes I do. Mandiri dong ya.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Disneyland, it is !

14) Hugs or kisses?
A warm and tight hug. x)

15)8 things I am passionate about:
1. Jobs.
2. Muffin !
3. My laptop.
4. My blog, FB, and Fashionesedaily Forum.
5. Ikea.
6. Fashion. (Clothing, handbag, shoes, etc)
7. Photography.
8. Melbourne.

16)8 things I say too often:
1. Seriusaaannn?
2. Yeeeee.
3. Hahahahahaaaa.
4. Asik.
5. Ya pokoknya gitu lah.
6. Argh shoot!
7. Kenapa gitu?
8. Ya ampuuunn.

17)8 books I've read recently:
1. Laskar Pelangi.
2. Hardly Working.
3. Learning How to Drive in WA.
4 - 8. Magazines ! hahaha..

18)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Two Words - Lea Salonga.
2. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz.
3. For Good - Lea Salonga.
4. Dia Milikku - Yovie & Nuno.
5. Bottle it Up - Sara Bareilles.
6. Let's Fall in Love - John Stevens.
7 - 8. None.

19)8 things I learned last year:
1. To really LET GO off a real bestfriend.
2. Not to give 100% of my heart to my other-half.
3. Life is short. So I try to make the most of it.
4. Dad is not as difficult as I thought he was.
5. How to bake muffin :)
6. Karma. Really. Does. Exist.
7. How to blog.
8. Errrrhhhhh....

20) Tag 8 people :
1. Wendy Lumanau.
2. Maya Djoekardi.
3. DwD.
4. Aulia Red Rule.
5. Amanda Aprilanie.
6. Meika Meisya.
7. Adi Hariya.
8. Marisca.

1 comment:

Meika Iqbal said...

PRnya ga bisa dikerjain today dit, connection error mulu nih kalo mau posting, hiks :'(