Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm gonna make a good housewife, I hope :P

Eheeyyyy.. I'm busy with my exam preparation now.. Hihihi.. Not so busy though, I'm just summarizing all the lecture notes and try to memorize it bits by bits.

Oh by the way, I'm in love with Karen Cheng's blog now.. She's just BRILIANT. The more I read her blog, the more I realize that marriage and motherhood are the most amazing things that ever happened to a woman! I wanna grow gracefully like you, Karen :)

She can always find something funny and interesting from her daily routines as a yummy mommy. Watching her 3 cute little boys grow before her eyes, experimenting with foods, checking out local markets and do creative things with her little boys make me think "wow, being a housewife is super cool.. I'm going to find a good husband, and start my own family as soon as possible!" haha.. kidding..

You go, Karen !

No comments: