Thursday, November 8, 2007

Two Words

I'm a big fan of Lea Salonga. And its just wonderful to see her singing this song on her wedding. I cried when I saw she sings this song to her husband 'to be' ;). Browse youtube and type "lea salonga - two words".

In a while, in a word
Every moment now returns
For a while, seen or heard
How each mem'ry softly burns
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows
I thank God for yesterdays
How they led me to this very hour
How they led me to this place
Every touch, every smile you have given me in care
Keeping heart, always I'll now be treasuring everywhere
And if life should come to just one question
Do I hold each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness
'I DO'
Now a song that speaks of now and ever
Beckons me to someone new
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen
Filled with promise coming through
In a while, in a wordYou and I forever changed
Love so clear, never blurred
Has me feeling wondrous, strange
And if life should come to just one question
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness
'I DO'
Never with sadness, always with gladness
'I DO'

No comments: