Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trouble Sleeping.

I can't sleep. I can't sleep.
Counting sheeps might help?
Any idea, anyone?

Emm. I prefer to spill out my today's activity than counting sheeps. Hehe. Me and superboii actually had plan to see a circus show near Carousel this morning. I was so excited until we found the banner "NO SHOW TODAY" at the main entrance. Shoot. Just not my luck, I guess.

Full of disappointment, we continued our search for a laptop repair centre. Superboii's laptop is not working (blackout on the screen). There are only few around Perth and we end up with rejection from here and there, because the only only one who can repair the laptop is the manufacturer. And as far as I can remember, I've never seen Compaq/HP's rep around here. Ugh.

Disppointment + disappointment = bad mood.

After that, we headed to Bentley because I need to buy meat(s) to stock up my fridge. And then he drove me home, and he left. Just like that. At home, I tried to get busy with applying for jobs through SEEK.

The only thing that has successfully lifted up my mood is probably the dinner with Rangga, Gandes, Fyke, Vely and Aqid. I had fun, really. I just met them two days ago actually.. But they're very friendly and fun to be with. Hehe.

Kay then. I'm going to sleep now. Good night, anyone!

3 comments:

semuasayanganna said...

tus mimpi apaa?

Andita Vernada said...

mwahahaha.. naaa, komen nya lucu bgt siih. tiba2 nanya mimpinya apa.. hahahah.

Meika Iqbal said...

mimpinya lagi nonton sirkus :p *ko gw yang jawab ya? hehehe