Monday, April 28, 2008

Barbecued chicken, anyone?

Hehe just wanna share some stories from work. Me and Wendy are currently working at Red Rooster Rivervale as a cashier! Back then when I was 6-7 years old, I'd dreamed of being a cashier coz I thought they had lots of money so I could buy as much toys as I could. Haha stupid me, heh.

We work 3 days a week. Umm, what more can I say.. Owh, apparently being a cashier is not as easy as I thought. Especially when it comes to times when I have to deal with drive-thru customers. They're so-so grumpy! They want everything to be ready in less than 5 minutes while it takes 10 minutes for the kitchen-hand to cook the chips. And you know, their australian-heavy-accent sometimes drive me crazyyy. But its okay, I received less complain today. Hehehe..

To cut the long story short, I love this job =D

No comments: