Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Weekend is Approaching.

Hey its Thursday already ! So it's been more than a week since my last post. Aaw, I seem to be neglecting my blog. I never meant to, its just everytime I start to write something in here, I always end up closing the blogspot window because I always got stuck on the second or third sentence. Because I have nothing to be shared in my blog, hehe. Nothing new, nothing interesting, nothing.

Just in case you care, I'm not gonna work more than 10 hours a week this month :(

I feel really bored (and broke) ! Since Monday, me and Wendy just wandering around together because we have nothing to do. Looking on the bright side, maybe it's time for us to be back on being TWINS again. Hehahahhaeehehah.. We're even started to look-alike *okay, a bit exaggerated* !

Oh by the way.. I've just dyed my hair black. I think it suits me better than the mahogany one, which looked really yuck when the colour starts to fade out and my natural hair colour started to grow.

I miss my mommy and daddy. I hope they're doing fine, healthy and happy. If only I'm only allowed to ask one thing, I would ask for them to live happily forever. Because afterall, that's the only thing that matters.

4 comments:

.putt. said...

huhuhu, every time I want to dye my hair, I always having problem in picking colours..tkt ga cocok sm warna kulit..

btw, salam kenal yah :)

wendy said...

hehehe my TWIN !!! inget rulesnya yaaa always less than $10 hahahha

eh eh bagusan coklat lho rambutmuuuu hahhaha kaya ABEGE ah klo iteemm

"that's not my name that's not my name" sambil goyang2 kepala n pake lipgloss di mobil

wendy said...

hehehe my TWIN !!! inget rulesnya yaaa always less than $10 hahahha

eh eh bagusan coklat lho rambutmuuuu hahhaha kaya ABEGE ah klo iteemm

"that's not my name that's not my name" sambil goyang2 kepala n pake lipgloss di mobil

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.