Bought a copy of the latest edition of NewWoman and found this funny article called "Hey, it's OK to.."
- Not act your age all the time (it's good for the soul).
- Watch your boss spend all day with spinach in their teeth.. and not say a word.
- Understand the subtle difference between 10 shades of red nail varnish, and be proud of it.
- Hold a grudge for at least a decade.
- Spend a fortune on a top, only to find it a year later at the bottom of your cupboard with the tag still attached.
- Decide that DVD 'fuel' -buttered popcorn, Cheezels and two litres of Coke- is not a choice, but a necessity.
- Actually think that a new mascara will solve everything.
- Believe the most powerful force in the universe is GOSSIP :)
- Love being able to tell people, 'I told you so....'
- Lie to the police. "Wow officer, was I really going that fast?".
- Wonder why people in the movies carry their groceries in brown paper bags.
- Quit your job before you have a new one to go to.
- Not spend every holiday away with your partner -girls-only gateaways are healthy.
- Filrt with your ex and not feel guilty, hahah.
- Secretly find whoopee cushions, dogs wearing glasses and old people swearing hilarious.
Taken from March 2008 edition of Australian New Woman